USA

8.1.13

I just flew back to Brisbane after a freezing trip to America over Christmas. Below are some of the polaroids I took while I was there.

Above: Las Vegas, Nevada. Below: From where our helicopter landed in the Grand Canyon



Below: The sunrise on Christmas morning in Salt Lake City, Utah


Below:Dead Horse Point







Below: The Colorado River


Below: Arches National Park










Below: Salt Lake City




Below: Little Cottonwood Canyon




Below: Park City

Below: San Francisco, California


Below: Lombard Street

Below: Columbus Tower, American Zoetrope Studios

Below: Fisherman's Warf, Pier 39


Below: Alcatraz

Below: The Golden Gate Bridge




1 comments:

  1. Love the shots Beth. I love the way the grand canyon comes to life with the Polaroids. It looks like how I remember it as a child =)

    ReplyDelete

PHOTO DIARY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger